Join us for a day of exploring and developing strategies at the low-cost of $199, $169 for MPACE members.
As artificial intelligence and machine learning become an integral part of the job search, the landscape of career services is evolving faster than ever before. Technology advancements are incrementally defining our realities and capacity every day. Many of our personal, interpersonal, social, and professional functions are being guided, augmented, anticipated, and even executed for us. It is critical that career centers begin to tap into technological innovation to maximize partnerships with vendors, students, and employers alike. This year’s Career Services Institute will tackle the challenges and opportunities presented by artificial intelligence in the field.
CEO at AtlasRTX, a Mindshare Venture & CEO at Mindshare Ventures
Bassam was born in Egypt, lived in France and England as a child, and then immigrated to the US as a teenager to attend university. He resides with his wife and two sons in Park City. He started young, entering high school at age 12, programming professionally at age 15, and completing his first master’s degree at age 21.
Bassam holds B.S., M.S., and M.Phil. degrees in Computer Science as well as an M.B.A. in Management of Technology from the University of Utah.
Bassam founded AtlasRTX with a simple mission: to build a role model technology company based in Park City, Utah that showcases best practices in customer experience (#ClientsFirst), employee experience (#CofounderCulture & #BluntButKind), and business development (#MoreWithLess & #IntellectuallyHonest). The founding vision was equally simple: to enable the future of engagement – real-time experience (RTX) that brings together artificial intelligence chatbots, mobile messaging, and human augmentation under the tagline “chatbots + humans, better together.”
- Understand the fundamentals of artificial intelligence and its impact on career services
- Discover how AI can enhance personal experience and professional development
- Help students make better career-related decisions without human interaction
- Move away from data-informed customization to AI-based recommendations in targeted content for students
Career Services Institute is now an MPACE offering. The fee for MPACE members is $169 and the fee for non-MPACE members is $199.
Location: University of Utah
Salt Lake City, Utah
Need to register before paying? Commit to participating by June 28 and pay by July 5. To do so, please:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org entitled “Participating at CSI”
- In the email please include:
- The session that you are planning on attending (i.e., Santa Clara University OR University of Utah)
- Your name and email address, and the names and emails of the colleagues planning on participating with you
- the name of your institution
Hope to see you there!