Mark your calendars for the upcoming Career Services Institute conference sessions, Remaining Human: Scaffolding Career Development in the Age of Artificial Intelligence
Where & When:
- Santa Clara University, Santa Clara, CA – July 10th 2019
As artificial intelligence and machine learning become an integral part of the job search, the landscape of career services is evolving faster than ever before. Technology advancements are incrementally defining our realities and capacity every day. Many of our personal, interpersonal, social, and professional functions are being guided, augmented, anticipated, and even executed for us. It is critical that career centers begin to tap into technological innovation to maximize partnerships with vendors, students, and employers alike. This year’s Career Services Institute will tackle the challenges and opportunities presented by artificial intelligence in the field.
- Understand the fundamentals of artificial intelligence and its impact on career services
- Discover how AI can enhance personal experience and professional development
- Help students make better career-related decisions without human interaction
- Move away from data-informed customization to AI-based recommendations in targeted content for students